Terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to Acting Up Inc’s colouring in competition
1. Entry is open only to children under the age of 12. Cast members of Acting
Up Inc’s Seussical the Musical are unfortunately unable to participate in the
competition. We’d still love to see your colouring in though!
2. The competition will be conducted during a period of 2 weeks, commencing
on 3rd June 2022 and ending on 24th June 2022.
3. The winners will be announced on Sunday 26th June 2022 via our
4. The prizes will be awarded to the winner via private message and email
5. To enter the competition, entrants must:
• Be under the age of 12.
• Colour in the provided image.
• Return to their classroom teacher.
6. Acting Up Inc. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or incomplete entries.
7. Each child can only enter one drawing.
8. There will be one winner per age group. 4-6 years, 7-9years, 10-12 years
9. Entries will initially be judged by the Seussical production team. The top 10
entries will then be judged by the Director of Seussical and Production
10. Judging criteria should include neatness, creativity and vibrancy of
11. Winning entries could be used in some form of promotion, e.g. on our
12. The parents or guardians of prize winners, by allowing their child to take
part in the competition, consent that the prize winner, and a parent or guardian
be potentially photographed when attending the show for our promotional
13. The winner’s prize is a Family pass to Acting Up’s production of
‘Seussical the Musical’ and Sour Boys lolly pack total prize value $100. This
prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the
winner is unable to use it in this way. The prizes are not transferable for any
other services, fees, charges or cash.
14. The prizes will be delivered to the winner via email correspondence. In the
instance that a prize is unclaimed/unwanted, the prize should then be
awarded to a runner-up.
15. Acting Up Inc. will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage,
personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising
from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting
or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.16. Acting Up Inc. may, in its discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the
competition if for any reason the competition is not capable of running as
planned, or the determination of the prize winner or the delivery of the prize is
prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event.
17. Any personal information provided will remain private and will only be seen
by the Acting Up Inc team.
18. Acting Up Inc decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.